1. Active Training Techniques: Promoting Learning by Doing (Mel Silberman).
2. Succession Planning: The Manager's Role (William Rothwell).
3. 360o Feedback: Developing an Effective System (Charlotte Podowski).
4. Process Improvement: Using Process Maps for Analysis and Design (Tom Devane).
5. Effective Communication: Getting Your Message Across (Frances Young and Charles Haughton).
6. Coaching Skills: Supporting Employee Development (Mel Silberman).
7. Effective Listening: Better Relationships and Improved Results (Kevin Eikenberry).
8. Breakthrough Learning: Learning to Learn in a Changing World (Jeanne Baer).
9. Enhancing Established Trams: Strategies for Team Development (Laura McCann).
10. The Challenge of Change: Helping Others to Confront It (Karen Lawson).
11. Satisfaction Guaranteed: Delivering High-Caliber Customer Service (Kim Stott).
12. Sexual Harassment: A Workplace Delimma (Myra Bellin).
13. Personal Effectiveness: Strategies for Effective Living (Stephanie Juillerat and Laurie Schreiner).
14. New-Employee Orientation: Becoming Acquainted With a New Company (Stephanie Juillerat, Karen Lawson, and Nancy Carlson Lewine).
15. Consultative Selling: How to Build Partnership in Business Relationships (Denise A. Trifiletti and Ron A. Alexandri).
16. Productive Groups: Skills That Make a Difference (Mel Silberman).
17. Negotiating to Win/Win: Conflict Resolution in Personal and Professional Relationships (Mel Silberman).
18. Stress for Success: Understanding and Managing The Stress In Your Life (Vicky Whiteling).
19. Proactive Project Management: How to Be In Charge From Beginning to End (William Stieber).
20. Appreciating Diversity: A Window of Opportunity (Marie Amey-Taylor).
21. Career Exploration and Planning: Reviewing Your Options (Vicky Whiteling).
22. The Time of Your Life: Getting What You Want Through Time Management (Gretchen Castle).
23. Making Meetings Work: How to Plan, Organize, and Conduct Productive Meetings (Jean Haskell).
24. Conducting a Performance Review: Facilitating Employee Growth (Pat Gaddis).
25. The Art of Delegation: Effective Guidance for Your Direct Reports (Barry MacMillan).
How to Use the CD-ROM.
Pfeiffer Publications Guide.