A ONE-STOP SHOPPING GUIDE
FOR ALL YOUR ON-LINE BUYING NEEDS!
This essential book helps you find exactly what you want on the Web in no time flatwithout having to struggle with slow downloads or the endless, irrelevant listings on search engines. From well-known giants like Amazon.com to promising upstarts like Plato's Toybox, these sites run the gamut of products and services, size and price. But they all have one thing in common: they're the best the Web has to offer. Inside you'll find
- Detailed descriptions of each e-shop, including its intended audience, atmosphere, and specialties
- A sample list of products for sale at each site
- Information on ordering methods, merchandise photo quality, gift wrapping, and delivery options
- A helpful cross-referenced index that allows you to find all the best sites for the product you want with just a quick glance
- Unique items, unusual buys, and real dealsall just a mouse click away!
The Best of On-line Shopping will also help you avoid scams, find great bargains, and bid like a pro at on-line auctions. There is a world of exciting products waiting for you, and you don't even have to get dressed to explore it. So sit back, relax, and start browsing!
|Publisher:||Random House Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||7.39(w) x 9.18(h) x 0.95(d)|