When three weeks have passed, and all of Tami's predictions have come true, a very awestruck Kevin is filled with questions. He begins by asking Tami how she knows the future. She replies, "I don't know. I just know." Kevin then turns to one of the youth leaders in his church for answers and is told, "That is not of God. I would stay away from that person."
That was enough for Kevin. When you're a Christian in love with a beautiful psychic, what do you do? Kevin began by questioning his beliefs, including whether the Bible was really God's Word or not.
Once he had enough evidence to be fully convinced that the Bible really was God's Word, Kevin studied it thoroughly to find out what it really had to say about psychics, mediums, spiritual gifts, spirits, the afterlife, and the Holy Spirit. And he got surprising answers that didn't match the traditional Christian beliefs that he had been raised with.
In The Bible: The Truth About Psychics & Spiritual Gifts, Kevin shares with you what he learned - directly from the Bible:
• That psychic and mediumship abilities are true spiritual gifts
• That God does not hate psychics - he loves them, just as they are
• We must test everything, and hold on to what is good
• Why no one can Biblically prove that all psychic ability comes from demons
• Where we all will go when we depart our physical lives
• How a medium succeeded in healing what a pastor could not heal
• If you should charge money or not for using your spiritual gift
• What spiritual gifts exist, what they are for, how we receive them, and how we discover which ones we have
- along with Kevin's own stories of his encounters with psychics and mediums.