Based on the popular language "bibles," The Blue Pocket Book of French Verbs and The Red Pocket Book of Spanish Verbs are the most comprehensive, clearest, and easiest-to-use sources for beginning and intermediate learners. Now these books are even more convenient for school or home use thanks to their smaller trim size. But these pocket-sized guides are still mightier than all of the competition in this format.
These portable guides offer smooth sailing through the turbulent seas of a new grammar with:
- 333 fully conjugated verbs, listed alphabetically
- Current idioms and expressions for each verb
- Full facing page of usage examples for the top50 verbs
- One-stop, at-a-glance verb-tense profiles
- More than 2,200 verbs cross-referenced to models
- A handy guide to deciphering irregular verb forms
- English index to the model verbs
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||3.80(w) x 5.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is a great book and a worthwhile purchase. The first section gives an overview of conjugation. The next section conjugates 333 commonly used verbs. Together with the conjugations, the book provides usage examples, expressions, and related words. Everything is put together in a utilitarian fashion and arranged well. A usable index (in contrast with another pocket verb book I reviewed) follows the last verb. An added plus = the book is small enough to carry while travelling. No other text compares.