New York Times best-selling author Dan Buettner reveals the surprising secrets of the world's happiest places—and shows how we can all apply the lessons of true happiness to our lives.
In this inspiring book, Buettner offers game-changing tools for setting up your life to be the happiest it can be. In these illuminating pages, you'll:
• Meet the world's Happiness All-Stars—inspiring individuals whose ways of boosting well-being can influence your home and community as well.
• Discover the three strands of happiness—pleasure, purpose, and pride—that weave together in different ways in the world's happiest places.
• Use the Blue Zones Happiness Test to pinpoint areas in your life where change could bring more happiness—and then find practical steps to make those changes.
• Learn what researchers on happiness consider the top ways to create personal and nationwide happiness, as revealed by a blue-ribbon panel of world experts convened for this book.
• Boost your own happiness with the Happiness Power 9—Buettner’s final assessment of the most important lessons to be learned from the world’s happiest people and places.