As a doctor of the human psyche, author R. Duncan Wallace believes in not only offering good medicine and science, but also offering solutions and solace to those who are experiencing psychological pain, emotional distress, and difficulty making their way. In The Book of Psychological Truths, Wallace provides a useful guide on how to live a happier, more satisfying life.
Over the course of his forty-eight-year career, Wallace has compiled a set of truths that will help you grow your capability, outgrow problems, and overcome obstacles. The Book of Psychological Truths shows you how to
• remove mental pressure and pain and strengthen self-power;
• use psychological truths to remove barriers and increase your abilities;
• enhance your relationships and communicate in the best possible ways;
• develop the stances and attitudes that produce success;
• handle situational anxieties and understand their value;
• solve and remove severe psychological pains and complexes;
• have and enjoy excellent, ongoing quality of life.
The Book of Psychological Truths shows that when you use the power and value of these truths by choice and with awareness, you can greatly increase your personal evolution and influence society's evolution in wise ways.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.89(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Having graduated from the University of Utah in Psychology I have read many psych books. Dr Wallace manages to state resolutions to specific issues in a very consis manner. Easy to read and very informative. I have recommened this book to my current clients more than any other book available. Thank you Dr Wallace for writing with such clarity