Whether you are an existing online retailer or just thinking of starting out, your business may be small or large, home-based or on the high street you can be part of Amazon.
I give you practical advice to help you make your business work and show you how to avoid the costly mistakes that can make the difference between success and failure.
I have been involved with online retailing for many years, providing 'How To' seminars, coaching and training workshops for dozens of online retail businesses and new start up entrepreneurs.
Based on my experience of building and running a fast-growing, multi-million pound business, I will reveal the secrets, tried and tested formulae's for making money on Amazon - 24/7. My own business sources worldwide, promotes online and ships worldwide hundreds of parcels a week.
For beginners I will show you some ideas for 'quick wins' by sharing my own experiences.
No previous experience is required; I will go through the easy to follow guidelines. You will have access to the secret hints and tips that only the professional sellers usually have:
• How to get started
• How to write great listings
• How to take great photographs
• How to ship your items to your buyer
• How to get your listing found by eager buyers
• How to turn your opportunity into a great business
How do I know you will get such great information that will transform the way you can sell things on Amazon? I have a very successful Amazon business with excellent customer feedback. I will be sharing this knowledge with you helping to double, triple or even quadruple the number of items you sell.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.35(d)|
About the Author
How to Sell Online Ltd was founded by Andrew Whitfield, author of:
• The Book On How To Sell Online
• The Book On How To Sell On EBay
• The Book On How To Sell On Amazon
• The Complete Guide to Selling On EBay, Amazon & Webstore
Andrew is also a recognised training coach and mentor, he has got his hands dirty and knows exactly what it takes to start, transform, and make hard decisions, in getting your business opportunity up and running.
• To provide a local, low-cost training workshops about online selling/retailing. Offering the benefit of our commercial experience, proven strategies and best practice/advice - all designed to empower start-up and existing online retailers. In particular those home-based online retailers who may not feel comfortable at traditional face-to-face networking or training events. We also encourage participation from specialist local service providers to share their knowledge at our training courses and events. Through h2so.org
The virtuous circle
• Many small businesses know a presence on the internet is vital. In the UK there is a nation of (small) shopkeepers wanting to utilise online retailing to varying degrees. Online selling may appear relatively simple but is easy to get wrong from the start. Our introductory workshop will help avoid this.
• A more active/inclusive environment for our Academy members - boosting the local economy by using local service providers and joining existing business networks. Many local networking groups have members that target the consumers with services and products that would benefit from being sold online.
• Empowering and educating the small business to compete online, giving people the tools to make it happen, encouraging the use of local resources/services to build their reputation. Ultimately generating a more personal form of commercial success and financial well being.