*Updated for 2018*
Slash hours of time looking for book reviewers:
- 200 Book Bloggers: contact information, reading preferences, turnaround time, posting policies and more!
- 40 Blog Tour Organizers that can help manage your tour: contact information, pricing, additional services.
- 32 review businesses that reach retailers, librarians and readers: contact information, pricing, and policy overviews.
- Includes a quick start guide, outreach checklists, sample email template, and a guide to professional book design standards. Everything you need to immediately begin soliciting book reviews.
The Book Reviewer Yellow Pages is the only comprehensive source of influential book reviewer profiles and book review guidance available to authors, small publishers, and publicists. This book contains the time-tested guidance you need to zero-in on the reviewers who will be interested in your indie or self-published book.
|Edition description:||Revised and updated for 2018|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.54(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Part 1 Book Bloggers
- Quick start guide
- No specific submission instructions? Write a great query email
- Author etiquette: the art of approaching book bloggers
- FAQ: frequently asked questions
- Book Blogger Listing Key
- Book Blogger Listings
Part 2 Blog Tour Organizers
- Avoid scheduling overlapping promotions
- Less than flattering reviews
- Tour Organizer Listing Key
- Tour Organizer Listings
Part 3 Review Businesses
- Traditional (no fee)
- Hybrid Services
- Part 4 Resources
- Reviewer Outreach Log and Checklist
- Handling Negative Reviews
- Understanding Amazon’s Terms of Service
- Professionally published books attract more reviewers
- Fiction Reviewers by Category
- Nonfiction Reviewers by Category
- Considers Most Fiction
- Considers Most Nonfiction
- Accepts Non-English Titles
- Accepts Audiobooks
- Review Businesses
About The Book Reviewer Yellow Pages