- One man has the worst imaginable day of luck.
- An old, dying recluse rescues an alien creature and shares an inexplicable bond.
- A unique blanket helps a young woman in a time of crisis.
- A husband's grief of losing his dying wife is tempered by a ghostly haunting.
- The first manned mission to Mars reveals a personal history for one colonist.
- An Indian Brave concludes a ritual as a rite of passage to adulthood.
- The end of the world brings a woman and her ailing father together for the last time.
- A man rights one wrong from his past and realizes the true meaning of regret.
- Something alien replaces a man's senses, one by one.
- A golfer sets out on a post-apocalyptic quest to keep the game he loves alive.
- A conversation between two sides of an individual's psyche reveals something in us all.
- A snowbound woman holds the fate of the world literally in her hands.
- A homeless man looks to the future from a past he never had.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Prologue: The First Side; Just One of Those Days; Interlude: The Second Side; Friendly Varmint; Respite: The Third Side; The Throw; Death Be Damned; Momma’s Boy; Ritual; Into the Purple Sky; Undone; Sense/ less; Golf in the Aftermath; Inside; The Girl Who Kept a Book in Her Purse; Epilogue: The Thirteenth Side; Afterword