Hey kids! Explore the weird world inside your head!
Follow the Exploratorium's intrepid Science-at-Home team on an exciting adventure into an amazing and mysterious world inside your own brain! The journey will take you through the dark tunnels of the Caverns of Memory, the twisted paths of the Forest of Hidden Surprises, and into the intriguing mysteries of the Puzzle House.
Each step on the journey leads to more fun. Look for our notebooks along the way. In them, you'll find:
* Experiments that surprise you with how good and bad you memory is
* Brain-bending puzzles, and tips to make you a great puzzle solver
* Mind-twisting riddles that will keep you thinking for hours
* New tricks and twists for playing games you already know
* Ideas for making your own puzzles that you can use to stump your friends
* Optical illusions that will fool your eyes and your brain
* And many, many more fun ways to challenge and explore your brain
Come along on an adventure into your mind. Join the team and become a Brain Explorer!
About the Author
The Exploratorium, San Francisco's world-famous museum of science, art, and human perception, was founded thirty years ago. Dedicated to hands-on, minds-on exploration, it is a center of learning, creativity, fun, and excitement for hundreds of thousands of visitors each year. Come and visit us next time you're in San Francisco. Or visit us on the Web at www.exploratorium.edu.