Temporarily Out of Stock Online
|Publisher:||Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.81(h) x 0.69(d)|
Table of Contents
List of Figures and Tables.
1. State Management and the Post-war Settlement.
2. State Management and Economic Policy from the 1940s to the1970s.
3. Managing the British Welfare State.
4. Professional Interests and the British Welfare State.
5. The Emergence of 'New Managerialist' approaches towards theCivil Service in the Transition to Thatcherism.
6. The New Technologies of State Management.
7. Two Case Studies of the Changing British State: YouthTraining and the Instruments of Urban Intervention.
8. The British State: Interpretations and Prospects.