A comprehensive guide that challenges Christian teens and young adults to go beyond the basics to master the world of finance...God's way.
Former Ameriprise financial planner Keith Lloyd Brown divulges the secrets and strategies teens and young adults need to know to master the world of finance. He presents these alongside biblical principles to provide a solidly biblical approach to money management that extends way beyond the basics.
In this comprehensive guide, teens and young adults will learn:
- The mysteries of stocks, bonds, taxes, and trouble-free banking
- How to invest in corporate plans and IRAs like a pro
- Inside secrets of insurance, sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations
- The intricacies of budgeting and financial statement preparation
- How to stay out of trouble with the IRS and the Lord
- …And much, much more
With five tear-out worksheets and extensive resources, this guide provides the tools to achieve and go beyond financial independence. Teens and young adults will be fully prepared to get ahead in life and achieve financial excellence paired with faithful stewardship.
|Publisher:||Deep River Books Llc|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x (d)|
|Age Range:||16 - 18 Years|
About the Author