TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE Tailored for small business owners and entrepreneur like yourself who are looking for long-term financial planning and wealth management, The Business Owner's Guide to Financial Freedom reveals the secrets behind successfully investing in your business while bypassing Wall Street-influenced financial planners.
Attorney and CPA Mark J. Kohler and expert financial planner Randall A. Luebke deliver a guide catered to your entrepreneurial journey as they teach you how to create assets that provide income so work is no longer a requirement, identify money and tax-saving strategies, and address business succession plans to help you transition into the investment phase of business ownership.
Learn how to:
- Pinpoint the dollar value of your business with a step-by-step formula
- Eliminate and avoid bad debt while leveraging your good debt
- Uncover investment strategies Wall Street won't tell you
- Achieve long-term goals with the 4x4 Financial Independence Plan
- Find an advisor willing to look out for your best interests
- Super-charge your 401(k) and leverage your insurance to get rich
- Create the best exit strategy for you, your business, and your family
- Avoid the most common mistakes in real estate investment
- Protect your hard-earned assets from security threats ready to strike
You can't predict the future, but you can plan for it. So if you're ready to stop treating your business like your only asset and want to start making it your most valuable legacy, this book is for you!
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Mark J. Kohler (ID, CA and UT) is an Attorney, Certified Public Accountant, and Entrepreneur. Kohler’s principal career has been as a partner in the law firm Kyler, Kohler, Ostermiller, & Sorensen, LLP, where he specializes in the areas of business, estate and tax planning. Mark is the author of three previous books selling over 30,000 copies (“Lawyers are Liars”, “What Your CPA Isn’t Telling You”, and “The Tax and Legal Playbook”). Mark has been hosting a national internet radio show weekly for the past 9 years, a regular contributor to Entrepreneur.com, national speaker and consultant for small business owners nationwide.
Randall Luebke (Newport Beach, CA) is a Registered Financial Consultant, Investment Advisor Representative and a Registered Mortgage Advisor. He is the Principal and Founder of Lifetime Paradigm, Inc., an intellectual property company specializing in real-estate integrated and self-directed retirement planning, asset protection, estate and tax planning for businesses, homeowners and real estate investors.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. The Business Owner Mindset and Retirement
2. The Wall Street Conspiracy
3. The True Value of Your Business
4. The 4x4 Financial Plan
5. Techniques in Business and Tax Planning
6. Big Box Investing or Going At It Alone?
7. Rental Real Estate: A Long-Term Money Maker
8. Your Health Care
10. Changing Leadership
11. Exit Strategies