This quick read from iDoneThis will change how you look at your to-do list and flip your mindset on productivity to take advantage of the motivating power of progress. Instead of worrying about what's left to do and busying yourself with more tasks, spend your time wisely on what's important, with the motivation and insight gained from your done list and techniques used by successful people and companies such as Marc Andreessen, Benjamin Franklin, Google, and Buzzfeed. If you work hard but feel like you're always behind, this guide will help you work smarter, be more productive, fight against stress, and find more focus by teaching you the valuable art of how to keep a done list and the science behind how they help you work smarter.
Here's what else you'll learn:
- Why 41% of your to-do list tasks never get done.
- How Marc Andreessen uses a done list to feel marvelously productive.
- The neuroscience behind your brain's reaction to stress.
- How companies like Google and Buzzfeed use done lists to prioritize and focus.
- One simple question to ask yourself to overcome your brain's natural negativity bias.
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
iDoneThis aims to help people get stuff done and stay motivated by encouraging reflection, celebration and nourishment of progress, and mindfulness about how they spend their time. We write about productivity, reflection, progress, how to be happier at work and get to the stuff that matters to you.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews