Necromancer is a cat who wants to be the best familiar that ever rode on the back of a broom on Halloween. All the witches laugh him off the block when he asks to become their familiar because he has white paws.
Betwixta is a half-human, half-witch who doesn't fit in with the other witches. But when the two of them get together, watch out!
This family friendly story can be read a bit at a time, saving the grand finale for Halloween
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.14(d)|
About the Author
Formerly she was:
• Editor in Chief of KSU Ashtabula's literary magazine, Kaleidoscope
• Facilitator, Writers' Forum, Barnes and Noble, High Point, NC
• Host of Writer's Digest World's Largest Writing Workshop, Barnes and Noble, High Point, NC
• Published in various literary anthologies (most recently her poem "One-Eyed Jack" and "Squirrel" photo were featured in Wild Edges-Manzanita, Poetry and Prose of the Mother Lode and Sierra, released August 2010)
• Top 100 winner, Writer's Digest 2000 competition-Inspirational category, Shades of Gray
• Winner of author Terri Weeding's Little Ole Humor Contest
• Board Member/Editor of The Desert Rose Newsletter for the Phoenix Desert Rose Chapter of Romance Writers of America
Currently, she resides in Mesa, AZ and facilitates Writers, Ink. of Greater Phoenix at Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe, AZ. She is a member of The Write Bunch, an east Mesa writer's group, and also a member of the Christian Writers of the West (CWOW) Chapter of American Christian Fiction Writers. If you need a good manuscript editor for hire; Shari will be happy to assist you with that and with becoming self-published, should you so desire. She welcomes your feedback at email@example.com, and invites you to visit her website, http://sharibroyerbooks.weebly.com.