- Get it by Monday, August 28 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
(String Solo). Attractive solo literature for the intermediate level student. The literature is organized by difficulty, with historical information about each piece. Master composers are well-represented, as is standard literature. Includes beautiful companion recordings of all the pieces, as well as recorded piano accompaniments. Recordings are accessed online for streaming or download. Contents: Nina (Anonymous)
• Bourree I and II from Cello Suite No. 3, BWV 1009 (J.S. Bach)
• St. Ita's Vision (Barber)
• Reverie (Debussy)
• Sicilienne (Faure)
• The Blessed Spirits from Orfeo ed Euridice (Gluck)
• Allegro from Violin Sonata in E Major, Op. 1, No. 12 (Handel)
• Sonata No. 5 in C Major (Marcello)
• Minuet from Divertimento No. 17, K. 334 (Mozart)
• The Swan (Saint-Saens)
• Sonata No. 1 in D minor (Scarlatti)
• Lento from Five Pieces in the Popular Style (Schumann)
• Sonata No. 5 in E minor, RV. 40 (Vivaldi).
|Publisher:||Hal Leonard Corporation|
|Product dimensions:||8.70(w) x 11.80(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Founded in 1947, Hal Leonard Corporation has become the worlds largest print music publisher, representing some of the greatest songwriters and artists of all time. We are proud to publish titles of interest to all musicians as well as music lovers, from songbooks and instructional titles to artist biographies and instrument price guides to books about the music industry and all the performing arts.