1. Phase I: Prepare to Lead the Change: Start Up, Staff, and Build the Case for Change.
2. Phase I: Prepare to Lead the Change: Assess the Organization's Readiness and Build Capacity for Change.
3. Phase I: Prepare to Lead the Change: Create the Infrastructure and Conditions to Support the Change Effort.
4. Phase I: Prepare to Lead the Change: Build the Change Strategy.
5. Phase II: Create Organizational Vision, Commitment, and Capacity to Succeed in the Change.
6. Phase III: Assess the Situation to Determine Design Requirements.
7. Phase IV: Design the Desired State.
8. Phase V: Analyze the Impact.
9. Phase VI: Plan and Organize for Implementation.
10. Phase VII: Implement the Change.
11. Phase VIII: Celebrate and Integrate the New State.
12. Phase IX: Learn and Correct Course.
13. Reactions to the Change Process Methodology.
14. Opportunities for Leveraging the Change Process.
15. Continuing the Journey to Conscious Transformation.