Longing for the bold and vibrant taste of Italy? With a few well-chosen pantry items and this collection of over 100 authentic recipes, you can transform your kitchen into a cucina bursting with the robust flavors of Italy. Let The Chefs of Cucina Amore share with you:
- Savory appetizers that will prepare your tastebuds for the delicious courses to follow.
- Satisfying main courses that are seasonally appropriate and suit a variety of appetites and palates.
- Flavorful pastas, gnocchi and soups to serve as first courses and fabulous late night snacks.
- Rustic breads and pizzas that will fill your kitchen with the aromas of baked hearth breads.
- Enticing desserts that include simple fruit-based dishes, traditional pastries and delightful cakes.
|Publisher:||West 175 Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||10.01(w) x 9.93(h) x 0.93(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Excellent book! The recipes are great, easy to follow and the color pictures are beautiful. It even has the hard to find cannoli recipe I've been searching for. Highly recommended for everyone getting into Italian cooking, even the beginners.