Want to give your kid the gift of financial freedom and a life of choices?
Then you need this book.
A compelling, easy-to-read style presents a proven long-term investing method that will allow you to turn your kid into an automatic Child Millionaire with little investing knowledge on as little as $50 a month.
Investing for kids is easy. Inside you will find everything you need to know about investing, which really is far less (and it's all far simpler) than we are led to believe by financial gurus who make a tidy living creating the illusion of complexity.
The Child Millionaire is an uncommon guide to:
* Everything you need to know about investing even if your current level of investing knowledge is zero
* Child Millionaire investment secrets and methods that the so-called professionals don't know and wouldn't want you to know
* How to stop 'saving' like the poor and start 'investing' in real assets like the wealthy
* The secret of how to select the only type of investment that can turn your child into a millionaire
* Step-by-step instructions on how to setup a Child Millionaire portfolio, at low or even zero cost, and select the right investments
* How to manage your Child Millionaire portfolio in only 4 hours per year and effectively get paid $500 per hour for the effort of making your child rich
* How to get started even if all you can afford is $50 per month
* How to pay for your child's education and replace child allowance or pocket money with investment income
* Techniques for teaching your kids to handle money, get rich and stay rich
* How to run Child Millionaire portfolio simulations with the free Child Millionaire Calculator to determine when your kid will become a millionaire
Investing for kids is easy, requires little time or expertise and yet will change the life of your most loved ones. By setting your kids on the path of the automatic millionaire you will be giving them the precious gift of a life of unlimited options free from the fear of debt, mundane jobs and poverty. You will be giving your kids the freedom to choose who they want to be and what they want to do and to achieve their maximum potential.
The Child Millionaire presents proven techniques for investing for kids in a clear, non-technical manner to allow even the most financially challenged parents to set their kids on a road to riches.
All you need to do is take the first critical step and you will be setting your child on course to avoid the debt trap and low-paying jobs and instead to live a life of abundance and potential.
If you didn't have a rich dad, think about how your life would have been different had your parents had access to the proven secrets of success of The Child Millionaire. Imagine having turned 18 with an investment portfolio already generating an income exceeding the national average and with decades of investment growth and your whole life ahead of you. Imagine how different your choices would have been. What dreams would you have pursued? Where would you have traveled? What would you have studied? Who would you have helped out? Where would you be living?
Think about it. Can you afford not to give your kid the gift of The Child Millionaire?
Take the first all-important step and give your child the gift of freedom.
The book's companion website and blog is www.childmillionaire.com
|Publisher:||Ignition Digital Media|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.19(d)|
About the Author
He's lived on both sides of the Atlantic, calls London home and has filled several passports with entrance stamps to 42 countries.
This included a 14 month vagabonding session that threaded a course from the fells of England through the beer halls of Prague, the canals of Venice, the rainforests of Laos, the islands of Thailand, the volcanoes of Indonesia, the beachs of New Zealand, the deserts of Australia, the bars of Hollywood and the mountains of Western Canada.
This was followed by taking a winter off to live in Merida, Mexico where is Child Millionaire daughter Mia had her first birthday.
He and his wife are currently developing a permaculture-based micro-farm on Gabriola Island, Canada.
Rob started investing in university and got absolutely slaughtered when the dotcom bubble burst causing him to rethink life, happiness and everything he thought he knew about investing. Over the past ten years he's commissioned several hundred books on sustainability and has developed a vision for the long-term along with a sizeable investment portfolio using the principles of ownership and income. He's now combined his long-term thinking with his investing success and distilled the juice into The Child Millionaire, which is the ultimate long-term investment guide.