* Prepares readers for the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam, ISACA's new certification that launches in June 2003
• CISM is business-oriented and intended for the individual who must manage, design, oversee, and assess an enterprise's information security
• Essential reading for those who are cramming for this new test and need an authoritative study guide
• Many out-of-work IT professionals are seeking security management certification as a vehicle to re-employment
• CD-ROM includes a Boson-powered test engine with all the questions and answers from the book
|Product dimensions:||7.48(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.05(d)|
About the Author
RONALD L. KRUTZ, Ph.D., P.E., CISSP, is a Senior Information Security Consultant with the Information Assurance Solutions (IAS) operation of BAE Enterprise Systems. He is also the lead for all Capability Maturity Model (CMM) engagements for IAS, and developed IAS’s HIPAA-CMM assessment methodology. Krutz is the coauthor of the CISSP® Prep Guide, The CISSP® Prep Guide, Gold Edition, and the Security+ Prep Guide (Wiley).
RUSSELL DEAN VINES, CISSP, is President and founder of The RDV Group Inc., a New York City-based security consulting services firm. He is the author of Wireless Security Essentials and coauthor of the CISSP® Prep Guide, The CISSP® Prep Guide, Gold Edition, and the Security+ Prep Guide (Wiley).