Detachfrom codependency in 5-steps.
You can say no. You can stop people pleasing and start setting boundaries. You can ask for what you need. You can love and be lovedwithout sacrificeby breaking the codependency cycle.
The Codependency Recovery Plan empowers you to have healthy, happy interdependent relationships. This actionable 5-step program is designed to help you get in touch with yourself, assert boundaries, and communicate confidently. You’ll be free to nurture true intimacy.
The 5-steps to break the codependency cycle include:
- Step 1: Get in Touch with Your “Self” Learn how to stand on your own two feet.
- Step 2: Prioritize Self-Care Show yourself respect by caring for your mind and body.
- Step 3: Build Boundaries Take a stand for what feels good to you in life and love.
- Step 4: Communicate Confidently Open up about what you think, feel, and need to share with others.
- Step 5: Get intimate Experience healthy and joyful connections.
You can’t change your history with codependencybut you can take charge of your recovery. Starting now.
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
KRYSTAL MAZZOLA is a licensed marriage and family therapist who has been fascinated by relationships and the potential for positive change since she was a child. Having personally recovered from codependency, Krystal now provides individual and couples therapy to help others discover that recovery is real.
Table of Contents
Part 1 Codependency: An Education 1
Chapter 1 "I Need You to Need Me" 2
Chapter 2 Family Matters 24
Part 2 The Steps 45
Step 1 Get in Touch with Your "Self 46
Step 2 Prioritize Self-Care 64
Step 3 Build Boundaries 80
Step 4 Maintain Open Communication 96
Step 5 Nurture Intimacy 114
Conclusion: Following the Path 134