Get it by Wednesday, February 21
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
A complete guide to financial self-defense for people facing divorce
Written by two noted divorce planning experts, this book arms readers with the knowledge and tools they need to make it through a divorce with their financial skins intact. Readers learn of all the financial risks and ramifications involved, as well as how to prepare themselves for any eventuality. And they get proven strategies for negotiating the best possible financial solution, along with valuable work sheets, checklists, and sample documents. Among other important lessons, readers learn how to:
- Construct a solid financial action plan when divorce seems imminent
- Get a complete picture of family finances, including the low down on a spouse's small business or intellectual assets
- Negotiate a win-win financial settlement
- Choose the best settlement method, from options including mediated, arbitrated, and collaborative agreements
- Avoid tax penalties and pitfalls and deal with retirement nest egg, 401(k), and SSI issues
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Alan Feigenbaum, C.F.P. (Chapel Hill, NC) has written regular columns and features for Bloomberg Wealth Manager, CBS Market- Watch, Worth Interactive and Raging Bull.
Heather Linton, C.P.A., C.F.P. (Chapel Hill, NC) is a certified divorce planner with 10 years of experience.