Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
People who want to lose weight are faced with a dizzying array of options: low-fat, low-carb, gluten-free … the list is endless. But the truth behind them all is that the only real way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you take in. Those who have rediscovered calorie counting want calorie-controlled options that take the guesswork out of dieting. But they also want food they can enjoy and feel good about. And for many, that means going light on the artificial sweeteners. The Complete Idiot's Guide® to 200-300-and 400-Calorie Meals helps readers put together a meal plan that keeps them to their calorie goals and helps them lose weight safely-and keep it off.
In this book, readers will find:
- A system for calculating a calorie budget based on current weight, activity levels, and weight-loss goals.
- How to keep track of calories consumed and estimate calorie content of meals on the go.
- Two weeks of meal plans for various calorie-budget levels.
- Eating schedules to keep people feeling full and satisfied between meals.
- Recipes for 300 and 400-calorie meals that taste great.
- Recipes for 200-calorie snacks and light meals to satisfy hunger without blowing the diet.
- Ways to satisfy a sweet tooth without overdosing on artificial sweeteners, which often make people crave more sugar.