Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
- Get it by Wednesday, January 24 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Vegan Living, Second Edition, explains the many benefits and dispels the myths that stand between readers and a healthy vegan lifestyle, showing an easy way to adopt veganism as a lifestyle, including:
- Tips for transitioning your diet, body, and belongings to a vegan lifestyle in small steps.
- Easy ways to get the protein, calcium, and other nutrients the body needs without consuming meat or dairy.
- The benefits of raw foods and how to get more of them into the diet.
- Vegan nutrition for expectant mothers.
- How to peacefully coexist with non-vegan family members at mealtimes, holidays, and when dining out.
- How to stock a vegan pantry and substitute vegan ingredients in favorite recipes.
- How to be an informed, conscious vegan consumer of food, clothing, and personal care products.
The book also includes more than 50 completely updated vegan recipes for every meal of the day.
About the Author
Beverly Lynn Bennett has been working in restaurants for over 20 years, and as a chef in vegan restaurants since the early 1990s. She presently cooks at Sundance Natural Foods in Eugene, Oregon. She’s also a monthly columnist for VegNews, and she’s appeared at food festivals and on local PBS affiliates, preparing her own recipes. She is the author of Eat Your Veggies! Recipes from the Kitchen of the Vegan Chef.