Now You Can Be An Insider, Too You've decided to buy a condo or co-op. Before you dial a Realtor, use the expert step-by-step guidance in The Condo & Co-op Handbook to make certain you'll get what's right for you. Condos and co-ops are similar in many ways, but this book will help you understand the differences. Learn what tax advantages and financial gains and liabilities you can expect from each, as well as how they will affect your lifestyle. This clearly organized guide gives you instant access to all the information you need to:
- Know the differences between condos and co-ops.
- Evaluate potential risks and rewards.
- Understand how management boards and associations work.
- Find a space compatible with your values and your means.
- Choose a broker, lawyer, and other experts.
- Inspect, evaluate, and rate before you buy.
- Follow the negotiating, contracting, and financing process.
- Sell or rent your condo or co-op.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.24(h) x 0.67(d)|
About the Author
Roger Woodson is a licensed real estate broker, developer, and builder. He is a seasoned how-to writer who has authored more than 40 books.