THE CONFLICT OF THE AGES STORY (Volumes I.-V.)
ILLUSTRATED Heritage Edition-Nearly 900, One Hundred Year Old Woodcut and Hand-drawn Illustrations. Over 1,100,000 informative, inspiring, and life changing words.
* The Multimillennial-Long Struggle for the Throne of the Universe by the Forces of Good against the Forces of Evil.
• Begun In Ages Past In Heaven, It is Soon to Be Finalized on this Earth.
• The Overall Objective is to Gain Your Personal Loyalty, and that of the Human Race, with the Right to Rule this World, and then the Universe Beyond-"Winner Take All."
• You Must Choose, Join, & Assist the Winning Side In Advance-No Wait and See, No Straddling the Fence.
• The Default of a Procrastinated Choice Is to Remain On the Losing Side.
• Your Own Senses Will Mislead You as to Which Side is Which.
• Only the Secrets Amplified in this Sacred Saga Will Safely Guide You In Your Eternal Destiny-Determining Decisions.
• Come, Learn How Revealed Truth Trumps All Natural Observation and Wisdom.
• Come, Join the Ranks of the Truly Wise.
CURRENT VOLUME CONTENT SUMMARY:
The Prolonged Struggle of Supernatural Forces for Creation's Loyalty as Revealed In-
Vol. II.- King Solomon Until the Promised Deliverer -Prophets and Kings
Heritage Edition-Some 248 Century-Old Illustrations, 472 pages
~ King Solomon ~ Solomon's Temple ~ Kingdom Divided-Northern Israel & Southern Judah ~ King Ahab ~ Apostasy ~ Prophets Elijah and Elisha ~ Israel Exiled by Assyria ~ Prophets Jonah, Isaiah, Jeremiah ~ Jerusalem & Temple Destroyed ~ Judah Exiled by Babylon 70 Years ~ Prophet Daniel ~ Lion's Den ~ Fiery Furnace ~ Jerusalem & Temple Rebuilt ~ Queen Esther ~ Rule by Media Persia, then Greece, then Rome ~ Centuries long wait for "The Desire of All Nations" ~
This volume covers the last half of the Old Testament, from the ascension of Solomon to the throne of Israel to the prophesying of Malachi. It points out the great moral lessons to be learned from Israel's triumphs, defeats, backslidings, captivity, and reformation, showing God's mercy toward an obdurate people, and making these lessons of practical help to souls in times of testing. It abounds in great character studies, and above them all rises in glory supernal the coming King, the Lamb of God.
The Companion Volumes are:
Vol. I.- Adam and Eve Through King David's Reign - Patriarchs and Prophets
Vol. III.-The Life and Ministry of Jesus Christ - The Desire of Ages
Vol. IV.-The Times and Ministry of the Apostles - The Acts of the Apostles
Vol. V.-The Christian Era Until Victory is Unanimously Achieved - The Great Controversy
* Supernatural Revelations Explaining Past, Present, & Future *
- TRANSFORMING TRUTH STRANGER THAN FICTION -
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.95(d)|
About the Author
"In brief, she was a woman of remarkable spiritual gifts who lived most of her life during the nineteenth century (1827-1915), yet through her writings she is still making a revolutionary impact on millions of people around the world. During her lifetime she wrote more than 5,000 periodical articles and 40 books; but today, including compilations from her 50,000 pages of manuscript, more than 100 titles are available in English. She is the most translated woman writer in the entire history of literature, and the most translated American author of either gender. Her writings cover a broad range of subjects, including religion, education, social relationships, evangelism, prophecy, publishing, nutrition, and management. Her life-changing masterpiece on successful Christian living, Steps to Christ, has been published in more than 140 languages. . . ." Quoted from: Ellen G. White: A Brief Biography, www.whiteestate.org
"Women have been honored on American postage stamps for more than 100 years; starting with one woman who was not an American, Queen Isabella in 1893. Since then, 86 women have been honored ranging from Martha Washington to Marilyn Monroe; also many women authors like Louisa May Alcott, Emily Dickinson, Willie Cather and Rachael Carson.
"But I can name an American woman author who has never been honored thus, though her writings have been translated into 148 languages. More than Marx or Tolstoy, more than Agatha Christie, more than William Shakespeare. Only now is the world coming to appreciate her recommended prescription for optimum spiritual and physical health: Ellen White.
"Ellen White! You don't know her? Get to know her!"
Paul Harvey Quote Of September 25, 1997