The Construction Equipment Operator Career Guide
Are you seeking a career as a Construction Equipment Operator?
Construction equipment operators are trained either through a formal apprenticeship program, through on-the-job training, through a paid training program, or a combination of these programs. Job opportunities are expected to be good. Hourly pay is relatively high, but operators of some types of equipment cannot work in inclement weather, so total annual earnings may be reduced.
In The Construction Equipment Operator Career Guide you'll discover:
* What those in this occupation do and the environment or conditions they work under...
* The education, training, qualifications, skills, abilities and experience you will need to work in this field...
* Where and who is hiring now for these positions...
* The chances for finding work and remaining employed based on demand and other economic considerations...
* The average annual pay and the factors that determine how much a person employed in this field may earn, along with any fringe benefits if available...
* Plus much more...
Included in this guide is a section listing 50 best job hunting, resume writing and interviewing tips.
Whether you're still figuring out what to do for a living or changing careers, you need a guide like this to help you make the right decision.
|Publisher:||Digital Products Mall|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||19 KB|