The Corporate Sufi examines the uncommon connection between the age–old Sufi philosophy and living and working in the 21st century. Through Sufi messages and parables, it illustrates how using Sufi principles in a corporate setting can bring fulfillment, meaning, and spiritual enrichment. Inspired by 20 years' experience in professional life, the author includes practical tips on how to:
– fuse your life's mission with your corporate mission,
– balance work, family, and spiritual needs,
– use the Sufi faith in the unknown when navigating uncharted corporate territory,
– link the Sufi search for the essence to the search for the corporate soul,
– apply the Sufi approach to eliminating the ego in order to become a selfless corporate leader,
– reach the top of your corporate ladder without giving up your ethics and principles, and
– find meaning, fulfillment, and inner happiness.
|Publisher:||Jamal, Azim Abudul|
|Product dimensions:||5.58(w) x 8.24(h) x 0.55(d)|
About the Author
Azim Jamal is an international motivator, professional speaker, and visionary with his feet on the ground. With wisdom and insight, Azim has for two decades travelled worldwide speaking to packed audiences about happiness and holistic success. He has been featured frequently on television nd radio and in newspapers and magazines.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is a very powerful book. Full of inspiration and practical ideas. It has renewed my enthusiasm and hope. I recommend it as a must in anyones personal library