Derived from the popular Daily Question series, The Daily Bible Project follows the same three-year structure in this new keepsake journal. Instead of a prompt, however, each page offers a Scripture reading assignment for the day, along with brief journaling spaces to fill with your favorite verses or your own questions and revelations experienced while reading.
The daily reading plan is specially designed to keep you on track but not overwhelmed:
• The daily readings are chronological but include chapters from the Old and New Testaments.
• Each day's reading prompt assigns roughly three chapters of Scripture.
• You'll read through the entire Bible each year, for three years.
• Indicating just the Scripture reference, the journal can be used with any Bible translation or version.
With room for three years' worth of responses, The Daily Bible Project offers a unique opportunity to track your spiritual growth and progress year over year.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||The Crown Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 7.00(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Read an Excerpt
How to Use This Book
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Congratulations! If you’ve picked up this book, chances are you’re planning to read through the whole Bible in a year—a worthy and admirable goal! Whether you’ve set the challenge for yourself, are partnering with a friend or family member, or are teaming up with a small group for Bible study, this will be a helpful resource on your reading journey.
• The Daily Bible Project will guide you chronologically through Scripture, with readings assigned in both the Old and New Testament, for a total of about three chapters a day. Since you might be beginning your plan at any time of the year, the timeline follows an undated format, giving you the freedom to pencil in your own dates as you go along.
• In addition to the assigned Scripture passages, each page includes a series of blank lines for you to record your insights, questions, favorite verses, or prayers based on that day’s reading. With room for three years’ worth of entries, this journal offers you a unique opportunity to track your spiritual growth and compare your thoughts from year to year.
• The choice of Bible translation to read is yours. You can even choose to read one version one year and then different translations in subsequent years.
Performing this daily practice will help you grow in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding as you deepen your walk with Christ. As you embark on your reading journey, may you experience the chronological story of the Bible in a transformative new way.