* Don’t think about your birthday tomorrow. Or debt, your crappy apartment, and nonexistent social life.
* Re-stock wine and ice cream.
* Die in a raging blaze of humiliation when the super-hot and very delicious fireman waiting in your office is not, in fact, a strip-o-gram birthday present.
* Reschedule the fire safety inspection you 100 per cent failed because of said humiliation.
* Agree to fake date Mr. Not-A-Strip-O-Gram-Fireman to help him win a bet.
* Note: do not fall for anyone known as “One Night O’Neil.” Red flag.
* Remember that this is fake. Even if his very talented, very real lips are doing sexy things you definitely like.
* Do not bend that one tiny rule. (Well, maybe just a little bit.)
* Don’t be too surprised that when you bend a rule, something is bound to break…
Each book in The Mile High Firefighters series is STANDALONE:
* The Dating Dilemma
* The Wedding Dilemma
* The Firefighter’s Dilemma
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Bestselling author Mariah Ankenman lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains with her two rambunctious daughters and loving husband who provides ample inspiration for her heart-stopping heroes. Her books have been nominated for the prestigious RWA Golden Heart® and CRW Stiletto awards.
Whether she’s writing hometown heroes or sexy supernaturals, Mariah loves to lose herself in a world of words. Her favorite thing about writing is when she can make someone’s day a little brighter with one of her books.