Seth Davis is sweet and charming.
Sam Davis is a sexy bad boy.
Which hot and irresistible Davis twin will you choose?
Do you like it spicy? This sizzling contemporary romance series features the ultimate love triangle!
In Taking Chances, we meet Abigail Brown, a 28-year-old divorcée who has never felt sexually satisfied, much to her chagrin. When she stumbles upon the perfect man, she hopes she has discovered her happily-ever-after ending, but then some big surprises come along and completely shake up Abby's world.
Abby has difficult decisions to deal with in Making Choices. Which of the Davis twins is her true love? Who will she choose? Who should she choose? Abby has made a mess of her life. Will her choice create a permanent rift between the Davis twins, or will she be able to resolve this love triangle and mend the relationship between the brothers she cares about?
Faking Changes features the story of Abby's troubled best friend, Courtney. Courtney has risen from a background filled with abuse and hardship. She has seen the dark side of humanity and experienced horrors that her tightknit group of friends can't begin to imagine. Will she be able to find love and happiness with the twin who feels like he lost to his brother, or will the secrets of her past haunt her forever?
Spend the day (or night) getting to know the sexy Davis twins.
Who will you choose--#TeamSeth or #TeamSam? Find out now.
About the Author
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
- I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
- Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
- If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
- There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
- Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
- Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
- Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
- All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
- I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
- Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my novella, Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com for details. **
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by liking / following Ann:
- Facebook: facebook.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: annomasta.com