Tammy Bruce leaves no sacred cow of the Left standing in her second book, The Death of Right and Wrong.. Tammy argues that factions on the Left are successfully undermining morals and values in our culture in order to further their own political agendas. And in doing so, they have blurred the distinction between right and wrong. When virtue and character are supplanted by cries of, "Yeah, but he's one hell of a politician," then it becomes easy for anyone--Left, Right, or Center--to break the rules for personal or collective gain.
Through extensive research and a keen examination of today's news headlines, Tammy reveals that the more values and character become important--when one's private life is held under the same scrutiny as the public life--the more Americans tend to move away from the political Left. Tammy shows that like the fluttering of the butterfly's wings in the rain forest, the unzipping of the president's pants in the Oval Office can have a profound ripple effect on our cultural values, and can be tied to things as diverse as the Enron debacle and the Catholic priest molestation scandal. In this book, readers will discover:
* How radical feminism attempts to destroy Christian values in order to advance its own agenda
* Why Hollywood filmmakers are out of touch with the average American as they continue producing violent, licentious movies that rarely make money
* How Jesse Jackson, Bill Clinton, and the power-elite on the Left are able to manipulate public perception to get away with murder in their private lives
* How academia rewrites American history to fit its moral-relativist ideology
* How the Left has hijacked the justice system through corrupt defense attorneys and creative rule bending
* And much, much more
Simultaneously shocking, engrossing, and infuriating, THE DEATH OF RIGHT AND WRONG is a masterful culture study that is as full of color as Tammy Bruce herself--a gun toting, lesbian, feminist, voted-for-Reagan activist.
|Publisher:||Crown Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.31(w) x 9.30(h) x 1.05(d)|
About the Author
Tammy Bruce is the New York Times bestselling author, blogger, Fox News political contributor and a columnist at the Washington Times. Bruce’s books include The New American Revolution, The Death of Right and Wrong, and The New Thought Police. Her articles and commentaries on social issues have been published in the Los Angeles Times, USA Today, and Esquire, among others. Bruce is also a radio talk show host.