The Interactive Companion to the #1 New York Times Bestselling Book
Design the most important project of all: your life. Based on the wildly popular Stanford course that started the life design movement, this notebook, which has a metallic spiral spine, frosted acetate cover, and elastic bellyband allows you to dig deeper into your curiosities, motivations, and skills; define your goals; and track your progress. Work through innovative option-generating tools and exercises, including:
· A Health/Work/Play/Love Dashboard tool to reflect on your work/life balance
· Questions to help you articulate your Lifeview and Workview and define your life design Compass
· Good Time Journal pages to log your energy and engagement throughout the day
· Fold-out dotted paper for mind mapping to generate new ideas and getting unstuck
· Worksheets to help you ideate alternate Odyssey Plans for different versions of the future you
· Charts for tracking your Life Design Interviews
Whether you’re a recent graduate, mid-career, or contemplating your encore life or retirement—and whether it’s time to make that big move or you’re just interested in making your current situation a little bit better—The Designing Your Life Workbook is your dynamic roadmap to building a joyful, fulfilling life that always holds the possibility of surprise.
|Product dimensions:||7.70(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
BILL BURNETT is the executive director of the Design Program at Stanford and marketing leader of the original Apple PowerBook. DAVE EVANS is a lecturer in the Product Design Program at Stanford, a management consultant, and a cofounder of Electronic Arts. They are the authors of the New York Times bestseller Designing Your Life.