A quarterly digest of helpful Puritan works, carefully edited to maximize readability. This issue contains the following:
1. Be Sober and Watchful - Hugh Binning. Binning answers the question, 'Given the shortness of time remaining before our Lord returns, how should we conduct ourselves?'
2. Continuance in Sin is Dangerous - John Preston. The folly of continuing in sin, and how best to expose and expel it from our lives.
3. A Sermon of Repentance - Arthur Dent. The nature of true repentance, and its role in the everyday life of the believer.
4. Advice to Young Converts - Jonathan Edwards. A letter written just before he preached "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" in 1741.
5. The Moral Law, a Rule of Obedience - Samuel Bolton. Helpful teaching for the Christian who struggles to understand the relationship between the Law of Moses and the grace of Christ.
6. The Puritans in Verse.
End-note section has Scripture references and helpful notes. No internet connection is required. DRM-free.
|Sold by:||LULU PRESS|
|File size:||508 KB|