This "everything" guide by a Southern California author holds more Disneyland history, descriptions, menus, prices, trivia, tips, secrets, and fun than a dozen other books combined! Disney California Adventure (DCA) Park is fully covered, plus overviews of Disneyland Resort hotels and Downtown Disney. Recently retired attractions, lost lands, and new attractions are covered. The Disneyland Book of Secrets 2014 - DCA is perfect for planning, enjoying, and fondly remembering your DCA trip. What's new for 2014? New shows, new food, new events, and a treasure trove of new information!
• Entries on new additions and events, like the DCA Easter egg hunt.
• New essays on Disneyland Food and Disneyland Fitness, the latter featuring an interview with So Cal fitness expert and adventure guide Jack Witt.
• Updated Disneyland Ghosts chapter, including an interview with real-life heartland ghost hunters PART.
• FastView capsule reviews. Learn about every attraction, shop, and eatery at-a-glance!
• New photos!
• New information galore- like how to get a private audience-and free photo-with Disney characters at DCA. How can you join Disneyland's fashion elite on Dapper Days? Did a spider drone fly through DCA? And much more!
The Disneyland Book of Secrets 2014 - DCA is the most fun you can have at DCA without being there! Let the magic begin!
[For hundreds of more pages of secrets and magic, visit Amazon.com to download the E-Ticket digital edition of The Disneyland Book of Secrets 2014. The E-Ticket edition covers both theme parks in minute detail! "E" for "electronic" and "expanded" and "exceptional"! Download the E-ticket book to your PC, tablet, Kindle, or mobile device in less than a minute and let the magic begin now!] |