What if I told you that God has a version of normal for your life that far exceeds your current experience? What if I told you that Jesus really meant it when he said, “Whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing” (John 14:12)? What if I told you that the church was meant to convincingly demonstrate Jesus’s supernatural presence to a skeptical world?
This book invites you to make seven shifts towards God’s eternal and infinite nature that render his manifest presence and empowerment in our lives and ministries… God’s version of normal. Will you dare to pivot towards Jesus and his version of normal for your life?
|Publisher:||Word Alive Press|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.41(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
1. What if Jesus Meant What He Said? 1
2. Pivot to an Infi nite God 19
3. Pivot to an Incarnate God 37
4. Pivot to an Ascended God 56
5. Pivot to a Revealing God 75
6. Pivot to a Transformational God 94
7. Pivot to a Habitational God 112
About the Author 131