The EMS Incident Management System : Operations for Mass Casualty and High Impact Incidents / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice-Hall, Incorporated
The street-wise guide for responders and planners is the first to apply the Incident Management System (IMS) to EMS. Incorporates the National Incident Management System as the basis for a medical incident management system for disasters, terrorist events, and other mass casualty incidents. Written for EMS systems, fire departments, military officers, and private industry.
|Product dimensions:||7.19(w) x 9.50(h) x 0.84(d)|
Table of Contents1. The Basics of Incident Management Systems.
2. Who's in Charge?
3. The Management Staff.
4. EMS Operations.
5. EMS Operations Functions.
6. EMS Logistics.
8. The Chemical Environment.
9. Community Threat Assessment.
10. Response Agency Management Systems.
11. Training and Implementation.
12. EMS Incident Management in the Real World (Case Studies).