The author deals with the largely neglected doctrine of rewards, warning from the Scriptures that our Judgment Seat verdict (positive or negative) will determine our place in His kingdom. He addresses numerous challenging questions, such as ...
• How is salvation of the soul distinguished from salvation of the spirit?
• When Jesus warned, "What shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" was He speaking to the lost or to the saved?
• Will all believers have equal standing in the age to come?
• Does Outer Darkness really refer to Hell or could it have a bearing on saints?
• Are all children of God automatically included as part of Christ's bride?
• Who will rule and reign with Christ?
• Who are the overcomers in the New Testament and to whom do the rewards for overcomers apply?
• How do we prepare to meet Jesus and hear the words, Well done?
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.41(d)|
About the Author