An easy-to-read book that will help you navigate through one of the biggest moments (and purchases) of your life.
Khordipour and Shaddaie of Estate Diamond Jewelry have been selling vintage rings and jewelry for decades, and throughout all that time they kept seeing the same problem pop up: most guys who are looking to buy an engagement ring enter the store with almost no prior knowledge. They are completely at the mercy of the jeweler.
Most men don’t even know what the word “carat” actually means. Important words like filigree, fluorescence, bezel-set, milgrain, or polished girdle are like a completely different language to them.
Last year, however, Khordipour and Shaddaie decided that they were going to fix this problem. They set out to write a book that would provide all the answers that someone would need to know before buying their engagement ring. Here is what you can expect to learn from this book:
- A Complete Education on Diamonds
- Tips to Saving Money on Your Ring
- An Overall Jewelry Education
- How to Propose Successfully?
- Engagement Ring Customs and Traditions
- How to Figure Out Her Style
- Discover if you're Ready to Get Married?