If you finally want to make peace with yourself, understand why you hate your co-worker and identify the traits that would make your crush drool over you, then continue reading...
I’ve always hated personality tests (probably except the ones about a certain Magic School and its 4 Houses). Anyways, they seemed like the perfect excuse to start labeling people instead of spending time getting to know them. One day, tired from the usual drama at work, I decided to hit the books and learn about ways to improve my communication with my co-workers. That’s when I first came across the Enneagram. Having studied and used this personality typing system since has opened my eyes to a framework through which I could connect with myself and others in a way I would’ve never imagined.
What benefits can I get from taking this Enneagram Test and finding my type?
- You can finally achieve peace of mind by understanding your inner conflicts.
- Don’t quote me on this, but it’s 99.99% likely that you’ll also discover the Enneagram type of the people that mean the most to you.
- Thus, you will develop a greater affection and understanding for them (yes, this includes the annoying co-worker!)
- Get an edge over the competition by knowing the kind of traits that would make that hottie look your way more often.
- And the kind of traits that would make your boss give you a raise, or at least stop him or her from firing you.
- You will feel more secure and confident in social settings. After all, you’ll finally understand what’s happening in the different interactions you see.
Most Enneagram tests can be difficult to interpret and use complex terminology to explain simple concepts. This book is just the opposite.
In this book you will find:
- Enneagram types explained in plain English. Easily-digestible material even for beginners. No woo-woo. At least, very little of it.
- Wings and body parts? Yes, we also explain the sub-categories, no worries.
- A link for a print-ready PDF version of the Test. Educators, HR people, and students- I’m looking at you!
- A pretty accurate description of what love means for each of the 9 types.
- Tendencies each of the 9 types have regarding their work and career.
- Type-based suggestions for improved mental health!
Act now! Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button and find your Enneagram type today!