About the Editors.
List of Contributors.
1. Cooperation and Conflict: A Personal Perspective on the History of the Social Psychological Study of Conflict Resolution (Morton Deutsch).
2. Trust, Identity, and Attachment: Promoting Individuals’ Cooperation in Groups (M. Audrey Korsgaard, Susan E. Brodt, and Harry J. Sapienza).
3. AContingency Theory of Task Conflict and Performance in Groups and Organizational Teams (Carsten K. W. De Dreu and Laurie R. Weingart).
4. The Role of Cognition in Managing Conflict to Maximize Team Effectiveness: A Team Member Schema Similarity Approach (Joan R. Rentsch and Jacqueline A. Zelno).
5. Skill Acquisition and the Development of a Team Mental Model: An Integrative Approach to Analysing Organizational Teams, Task, and Context (Janice Langan-Fox).
6. Training for Cooperative Group Work (David W. Johnson and Roger T. Johnson).
7. Team-based Organization: Creating an Environment for Team Success (Cheryl L. Harris and Michael M. Beyerlein).
8. Team Decision Making in Organizations (Mary Ann Glynn and Pamela S. Barr).
9. Social Loafing in Teams (Christel G. Rutte).
10. Power in Groups and Organizations (Peter T. Coleman and Maxim Voronov).
11. Managing the Risk of Learning: Psychological Safety in Work Teams (Amy C. Edmondson).
12. Cooperation and Teamwork for Innovation (Michael A. West and Giles Hirst).
13. When East and West Meet: Effective Teamwork across Cultures (Kwok Leung, Lin Lu, and Xiangfen Liang).