This eBook containing 36-chapters, is a compilation of four original eBooks titles that have been combined into one comprehensive resource. The subjects covered include aspects of Anxiety Disorders, their symptom manifestations, coping methods and treatments.
SECTION ONE - “A Complete Look at Anxiety Disorders”
1. The True Purpose of Anxiety
2. When is Anxiety Considered a Disorder?
3. Four Common Anxiety Disorders
4. Anxiety Sensitization
5. Catastrophic Thinking
6. Depersonalization and Derealization
7. Calming Yourself during Panic Attacks or Severe Anxiety Episodes
8. Is Anxiety Dangerous to Your Health?
SECTION TWO - “The Best Darn Anxiety Disorders E-book!”
1. 40 Million U.S. Adult Anxiety Disorder Sufferers
2. Understanding the Fight or Flight Response
3. Medical Causes of Anxiety Symptoms
4. Anxiety Disorder Symptom Phenomena
5. More about Chronic Anxiety Unreality Symptoms
6. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - Basic Facts
7. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Basic Facts
8. Panic Disorder Basic Information
9. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Basic Facts
10. Social Anxiety Disorder Basic Facts
11. Chronic Thoughts of Irrational Worry
12. Dealing with a Climax of Anxiety Symptoms
13. When the Stress of Life becomes Overwhelming
14. Chronic Anxiety Associated with Thyroid Disorder
15. When Phobic Reactions Are Easily Triggered by Stress
16. More about Chronic Anxiety and Panic Coping Methods
SECTION THREE - “Treatments for Medically Caused Anxiety and Depression”
1. Medical Causes of Anxiety
2. More about Panic Disorder and Thyroid Disease
3. Anxiety with Thyroid Hormone Therapy
4. Medical Causes of Depression
5. Is “Nervous Breakdown” a True Medical Term?
6. Coping Methods for Anxiety Disorders and Major Depression
SECTION FOUR - “Identifying and Treating Mental and Emotional Disorders”
1. The Differences Between Psychosis and Common Anxiety and Depression
2. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety Disorders
3. The Basic Differences between Anxiety & Depression
4. Antidepressants Effective for some but not for Others
5. More Patent Education and Doctor Communication about SSRI Antidepressants
6. Stress Management to Aid Treatments for Mind and Emotions
It is my hope that readers will find this four-part eBook to be a valuable resource for personal anxiety coping or for that in supporting their loved ones who suffer chronic anxiety.
|Publisher:||James M. Lowrance|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||76 KB|
About the Author
In 2003 I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism; "Hashimoto's thyroiditis" being the cause. This autoimmune form of thyroid disease that causes destruction of the thyroid gland resulted in my also developing "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome", due to a compromised immune system with severe co-morbid "Adrenal Fatigue". I also suffered severe anxiety symptoms, including panic attacks early into the onset of Hashimoto's thyroiditis (Hashitoxicosis). A common heart murmur I was diagnosed with in my teens called "Mitral Valve Prolapse", also worsened in severity of symptoms, with the development of these other health disorders.
My eventual receiving of diagnoses was a difficult process with proper diagnostic testing not being ordered by the first doctors I sought treatment from. These types of issues were inspiration for me to become proactive in my own health care and to self-educate myself on these health disorders, which I have done extensively since 2003. I now enjoy sharing this information with other patients experiencing my same health disorders.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Anxiety problems found among our populations seem to be covered in all details by this ebook. It's good for helping a reader to tell the differents types of anxiety conditions apart from each other and it makes sense out of how they begin in people and become severe enough to need treating. Some of the information was new to me on the subjects of symptoms that come with the different anxiety disorders and how mental health doctors treat people who have those symptom. The way it is written I found to be positive and encouraging.
I really like this author after I was able to get his book on problems with fatiguing adrenals. I have anxiety problems with my adrenal gland condition and I looked to see if the writer had ebooks works on the subject and thrilled to see that he did. I loved the information on understanding what anxiety really is and how it gets triggered when you aren't wanting to see it happening. He gave descriptons of each anxiety disorder and this was very helpful. I was surprized to know how many people experiences each of them and about the famous people who have anxiety conditions. His information on learning how to use anxiety as an energy instead of something you dread was my favorite part of the book. I'm really happy to have found it and I plan to share it with a friend who I know has serious problems dealing with her anxiety. Really good reading!