The Everything Candlemaking Book: Create Homemade Candles in House-Warming Colors, Interesting Shapes, and Appealing Scentsby Marie-Jeanne Abadie
Now, with The Everything Candlemaking Book, you can enjoy the charm of candles every day, rather than reserve them only for holidays or fancy dinner parties. Home candlemaking is not only much more economical than buying premade candles--it's also a lot more fun! The Everything Candlemaking Book is a complete guide to making all kinds of candles at home, beginning with what you need to get started. Easy-to-follow steps lead you through the process of candlemaking--from making simple tapers and columns to layered, moulded, twisted, and more. Beautiful full-color photographs provide inspiration for creativity, whether you're designing your own unique shapes and color combinations or attempting advanced techniques.
This guide includes all you need to know to get started:
- tools and supplies needed
- instructions on how to make candles for holidays and special occasions
- artistic techniques, such as chip, twisted, and applique candles
- guidance on using unique containers
- tips on how to incorporate candles into rituals
- hints on adding scents and personal touches to your candles
- and so much more!
With The Everything Candlemaking Book, you'll be making homemade candles for yourself and your friends in no time!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews