Whether you're a closet poet, a hopeful screenwriter, or an aspiring novelist, everyone wants to master creative writing. But in order to achieve success with these dreams, you must learn the rules of each particular format. Filled with professional advice and hundreds of tips to help you get started, The Everything Creative Writing Book pushes you to write more effectively and creatively!
The Everything Creative Writing Book, penned by Carol Whiteley (a.k.a. the "Writing Doctor"), explains in simple terms how to express your ideas correctly and with creative flair. This easy-to-follow reference teaches you the basics of good writing and how to develop a writing style. Including exercises, techniques, and dozens of samples of each form of writing, this informative book has all the ingredients necessary to turn any dedicated craftsman into a great writer.
Featuring authoritative information on:
- Overcoming writer's block
- Researching and organizing your ideas
- Lessons to master rhetorical devices
- Professional guidance for increasing the commercial value of your writing
- Effective revision techniques
- Prompts to help you get started