The Everything Etiquette Book features thousands of quick tips and helpful hints for any sticky situation. In this information-packed volume, Nat Segaloff distills hundreds of years of proper behavior and streamlines the rules to apply to the right way to do everything, today.
Most of us regard manners as a collection of silly rules which snobby people use to make everybody else feel out of place. Well, not anymore! This book gives you everything you'll need to get by, from the cradle to the grave, including the following categories:
- Children's issues: from birth
- announcements to public nursing
- Peer pressure: dating, and the sexual mores of the '90s
- Engagements and weddings
- Travel and leisure: or how to eat food, not wear it
- Office protocol, forms of address, proper e-mail and Netiquette
- And much more!