For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Heal yourself naturally with balanced and nourishing foods.
- Lose weight and boost energy levels
- Prevent and treat disease
- Enhance psychological health
- Forbidden Rice with Edamame and Orange Zest
- Mochi Waffles with Berry Lemon Sauce
- Kale, Green Beans, and Carrots with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garbanzo Beans in Mushroom Gravy
- Roasted Squash and Sweet Potato Sauce
- Poached Pears in Apple Cider
About the Author
Julie S. Ong completed all four levels at the Kushi Institute, the world-renowned leader in macrobiotics, to become a macrobiotic instructor and counselor. She subsequently became a natural and therapeutic chef, and was a head chef at Manzanita Restaurant in Oakland, California, specializing in organic vegan macrobiotic cuisine. She completed her natural chef certification from Bauman College and has written for Macrobiotics Todaymagazine. She offers complete macrobiotic consultations for a wide range ofhealth conditions via her website, www.everythingmacrobiotics.com.
Lorena Novak Bull, RD is a graduate of the nutrition and dietetics program at Loma Linda University. She has spent the last fourteen years working as a registered dietitian in public health and has more than twenty-five years of experience with vegetarian, vegan, and raw vegan lifestyles. Lorena offers client-centered nutrition consultations and enjoys presenting lectures and raw food demonstrations. She is a member of the American Dietetic Association and a past president of the Inland District Dietetic Association.