A child talks back to her mother.A teenager starts slamming doors and giving dirty looks.A naughty toddler seems to enjoy the negative response he gets from his exhausted parents.
When misbehaviors begin, they can quickly escalate into an uphill battle of yelling, tears, and resistance--on both sides. This guide is a reassuring and realistic resource for parents struggling to find a positive balance with their kids, featuring guidance on how to:
- Set priorities for children of any age
- Open the lines of communication both ways
- Enforce punishments that teach rather than torture
- Work successfully with your partner
- Cultivate an environment of mutual respect
With short takeaways at the conclusion of each chapter, this guide is the only resource you need to cope with behavior issues and raise a well-behaved child!
|Sold by:||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author