As a bride, you are so busy with wedding plans: ordering the cake, finding perfect bridesmaid dresses, and organizing a guest list that you forget to prepare yourself for the big day! With The Everything Wedding Workout Book, getting in shape to walk down the aisle is a piece of cake. Written by fitness guru Shirley Archer, this all-inclusive handbook guides you through basic training with tips on:
- How to set practical long- and short-term goals
- The benefits of a gym or working out at home
- Specially timed workouts for six months to six weeks from the wedding
- Healthy eating tips and stress management-keep your mind healthy, too!
- Helpful tricks to help you slip into that perfect gown