The other 85% simply fade away, are closed by the owners because they couldn't sell, or go out of business and have their assets liquidated.
The information you're about to learn in this book will show you how to not only ensure that you're in that lucky 15% that are able to sell their businesses, but also how to prepare your business so that it sells for the maximum amount possible and under the best circumstances for you.
• An overview of the small business sale process
• Steps to follow as you prepare your business for sale
• Information on how to effectively market your business for sale
• Advice regarding buyer-seller negotiations
• Advice on assembling a sale team and maintaining confidentiality
• Advice on financing and tax implications
It's never too early to start thinking about your eventual exit. Start taking steps today to prepare your business for sale to maximize your long-term value and create a more profitable company along the way.