There are more incredibly pointless and delightfully entertaining things to discover in this new entry in the #1 New York Times bestselling series.
You probably never knew…
• Ronald Reagan is the only president who has been divorced.
• It is estimated that half of the world’s spider species have yet to be discovered.
• November 15 is National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day.
And did you really ever have to know…
• The whiskers on a harbor seal are known as “vibrissae”?
• Modern scholars believe Isaac Newton may have had Asperger’s syndrome?
• In the 1920s, Hollywood made twice as many films a year as it does today?
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||4.46(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.65(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Don Voorhees is the author of The Incredible Book of Useless Information, The Super Book of Useless Information, The Indispensable Book of Useless Information, The Perfectly Useless Book of Useless Information, The Essential Book of Useless Information, and Disgusting Things: A Miscellany. A native of Morris County, New Jersey, he now lives in Pennsylvania.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
A n extraordinarily magical book!